Adventure's around the corner...
Software Engineer, Cloud Transition Upgrade Tooling Team
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Remote
- Building tools to enable efficient and seamless transition effort
- Active participation in code and spike reviews, helps with story elaboration and design decisions
- Help define and follow development processes
- Keeps the Engineering Lead informed of status and blockers or risks
- Keeps informed of new technology stacks so the right tools are used to solve transition problems
Background and Skills:
- Past experience working in a team of developers/consultants, actively coding and developing.
- 3+ years of development experience post undergraduate, ideally in Java.
- IntelliJ development experience a big plus.
- Experience in upgrades/migration using custom built tooling a big plus.
- Loves investigating and solving complex problems.
- Keen interest in new development technologies to solve technical problems
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.