Adventure's around the corner...
Escalation Manager - AWS Customer & Cloud Operations
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location United States - Remote
- Ensures efficient and consistent practices to successfully address Severity-1 customer escalations, with focus on rapid resolution and transparent communication
- Works with Guidewire teams within and outside of Customer and Cloud Operations to analyze and improve existing processes for Escalation Management
- Performs process and customer skills training as well as corresponding Escalation Management exercises to help us achieve high levels of internal/external customer satisfaction
- Leads cross-functional post-incident process reviews to ensure continuous improvement of operations and execution
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical area.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support environment, handling highly complex issues
- 1+ years managing, coordinating, and ensuring resolution of high-severity customer escalations for cloud-applications
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal communications
- Deep experience leading and responding to complex critical incidents
- Strong operational and services experience in a cloud services delivery environment
- Strong technical knowledge of complex systems, ideally in a multi-tenant, cloud environment
- Track record of providing mission critical support to large enterprise customers
- Previous experience in working with global teams.
- Executes with a high level of operational urgency
- Ability to maintain calm, and work closely with a team during a critical situation
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Deep technical knowledge of multi-tenant, Cloud systems and/or highly complex infrastructure
- Must have expertise in managing enterprise-level escalations.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple escalations occurring all at once.
- Flexibility, integrity and creative problem-solving skills are a per-requisite to be successful in this role.
- Must be technically literate and be able to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both engineers and executive level management.
- A team player who is influential and builds good working relationships across all functions.
- Excellent project management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage projects across teams where influencing skills are required.
- Ability to respond to high-profile, high-impact customer/product escalations in a way that drives customer loyalty.
- Experience developing and maintaining productive relationships across organizations to ensure that business initiatives are completed, and business objectives are achieved.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.