Adventure's around the corner...
Data & Analytics Intern - Talent Attraction - North America
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location United States - Remote
What will I be doing?
- Work with various database platforms to abstract data (Lever, Workday, Codility, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Partnering with Talent Attraction to design and deliver dashboards for key hiring metrics, surveys, and analysis in support of the hiring process including diversity, sourcing efficiency & other KPI's.
- Apply various tools and analytical techniques to develop reports that will improve and empower business decisions around Talent strategy.
- Critically review every piece of data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Deliver findings through impactful data visualizations and effective storytelling techniques.
- Explore leading methods and technologies in the measurement and analytics space.
- Penultimate year or recent graduate of bachelors or master studies in a Data Science, Mathematics, or related analytics field.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrable knowledge in tableau skills
- Demonstrated experience using tools to generate compelling reports and data visualizations.
Attributes for Success in the role:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and a dedication to accuracy and quality.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to others involved.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.