Adventure's around the corner...
Global Alliance Manager - United Kingdom
- Department Global SI Alliances
- Location United Kingdom - Remote
- Location Type Hybrid
What will I be doing:
- Manage global relationship with strategic SIs assigned
- Become the go-to person for all SI-related matters for a set of named accounts by mastering the complexity of the SI organizations and penetrating their leadership network.
- Work in tandem with Guidewire sales and services team to formulate and execute a strategy to establish an outcome where everybody wins partnership between Guidewire and the SI;
- Develop and maintain senior-level executive relationships between Guidewire and the SI
- Analyze and settle how best to ensure the SI is proficient and knowledgeable about Guidewire's value propositions and messages;
- Further our partnership philosophy is to reinforce and establish rules of engagement between Guidewire and the Consulting Partner;
- During sales pursuits, you will shepherd the respective SI constituents through Guidewire's software sales cycles, ensuring benefit to Guidewire's sales process.
- Work with SI and Guidewire sales teams to build account-specific and regional-specific go-to-market plans and co-sell strategies, and keep the internal teams updated on progress.
- Learn the SI and influence their SI services team to build a Guidewire practice to support Guidewire business and implementations.
- Provide insight into their dedicated team resources and work with the SI and Guidewire's services team to ensure 100% customer happiness and project success, including but not limited to writing SOWs, Training, and Governance. You will maintain close monitoring on all agreements with partners and negotiate agreements related to NDAs, Teaming, Reseller, Deal Registration etc) between the two companies.
- Within Guidewire, you will work with Guidewire Marketing to bring SI's vast marketing resources to bear.
- Increase revenue from the alliance. This may include enabling them to originate new business and encouraging them to be more business development ready and inventive.
- Work with Guidewire services teams to supervise partner-involved implementations and execute the corrective plans (if vital).
- Our hiring is as methodical, rational, and exacting as our Development standards, so here are a few of our favorite things.
- Deep experience working in enterprise software and SaaS.
- Experience in developing and leading an alliance relationship/partnership.
- Proven success working in a hybrid distribution sales model (direct sales, channel sales, alliance management, and marketing)
- Proven expertise in mastering a sophisticated technical sales and services' product offering.
- Outstanding communication skills and strong global network.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and diligent in detail
- Responsive, self-motivated, professional, hardworking, team-oriented, and ethical character traits.
- Working optimally with Regional Alliance managers and local sales and services teams to drive successful sales collaboration and project execution.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.