Adventure's around the corner...
Marketing Manager, Germany
- LocationGermany - Munich
- Location TypeHybrid
- Define and implement strategic marketing programs with local teams to achieve the company's goals, increase brand awareness, and drive sales.
- Execution of demand gen activities from concept and strategy creation to planning and execution. Includes event operations, logistics, communications, budget management, digital marketing, pre-show and post-show communications, post-event impact analysis and agency/contractor management.
- Monitor and analyze report the campaigns performance, providing regular reports on ROI, key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics to forecast trends, and making data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and manage the allocated marketing budget, ensuring efficient allocation for a positive return on investment.
- Work collaboratively with local teams for collateral creation, website management and social media engagement.
- Open PO’s, negotiate and execute contracts
- Staying informed about the local market to identify customer needs, industry trends, and competitor strategies. Use this information to refine marketing strategies.
- Strong organizational, analytical and planning skills, detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, and time management
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies, tools, and best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Ability to anticipate future marketing needs Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- We especially value collaboration, with the team structured to function as a cohesive unit despite being geographically dispersed throughout the world.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Marketing Manager or in a similar role Field Marketing background
- Language skills: Native German, Fluent English and French.
- German insurance industry experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of marketing software and tools (e.g., Marketo, Pathfactory, DemandBase, Google Workspace, graphic design software, Coupa).
- Ability to adapt to the changing marketing landscape and stay updated on industry trends
- Competitive market salary LTI (Long-term cash Incentive)
- Bonus payment for achieving and exceeding individual, team, and company objectives
- Flexibility to work from home
- Paid volunteer days
- Competitive annual leave
- Competitive benefits package
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.