Adventure's around the corner...
Executive Assistant- San Mateo, California
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
- A great artistic eye to create graphics and presentations for executive-level audiences.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for working cross-functionally with senior leaders, board members, customer executives, and investors.
- Coordinate internal and external high-level meetings and conferences.
- Proactively manage multiple calendars and coordinate travel and meeting arrangements for up to 4 executives including the VPs within marketing as needed.
- A keen attention to detail when providing administrative support on tasks including email screening, calendar and phone management, travel arrangement, preparation and tracking of expense reports and coordination and prep for meetings and conference calls, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications and catering.
- Coordinate quarterly earnings calls in conjunction with investor relations.
- Assist with event planning and special projects including quarterly management meetings, company picnic, holiday party.
- A strong sense of confidentiality and integrity while working on sensitive projects.
- Business savviness to keep a pulse on what’s going on in other teams and to connect the dots between cross functional teams.
- A collaborative nature when partnering with the team to advance goals and objectives, all while gaining insight into Guidewire’s strategic initiatives.
- Program management skills that will let you provide information and deliverables to the team to advance team goals and programs, in addition to increasing the efficiency of these endeavors. You are able to exhibit your creativity and ownership in event and project execution for the CMO and General Managers.
Core Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and at least 3 years in an administrative role with C-level executives in a fast-paced public technology company or supporting a client-facing team.
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proven track record of effective leadership skills.
- Proactive go-getter who anticipates the needs of executives.
- Willingness to be available as required and/or upon short notice.
- Detail oriented, intelligent, confident, high integrity.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take self-initiative, be proactive, and offer creative solutions to problems.
- Expert knowledge on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web applications. Experience with enterprise apps preferred (HR, expense reporting, travel, purchasing, etc.).
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.