Adventure's around the corner...
AWS Cloud Platform Support Intern
- DepartmentStudents & Graduates
- LocationMalaysia - Kuala Lumpur
- Location TypeHybrid
What will i be doing:
- Function as the primary point of contact to address and resolve cases promptly and in accordance with team standards, prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Create comprehensive and detailed case documentation to fulfill objectives for Case Quality and Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on complex issues related to system integration and custom configurations.
- Cultivate and retain a profound understanding of our platform through company-sponsored training and hands-on experience.
- Foster an environment that promotes information sharing, team-based issue resolution, cross-training, and an unwavering commitment to customer-centric solutions.
Required skills and experience:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program in computer science or a related STEM field.
- Proficiency in AWS, Docker, Linux, and Kubernetes, with a bonus for knowledge of Bash scripts.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, critical thinking ability, and a knack for problem-solving.
- Experience in resolving software code issues and tracking progress, with a preference for familiarity with customer incident tracking or CRM systems like Salesforce.com.
- Familiarity with software defect tracking systems, with a preference for experience using tools like JIRA.
- Exposure to a range of technical skills, including Object-Oriented Programming (Java, C#, or similar languages), relational databases, XML, and cloud architecture.
- Competence in reading and interpreting application server log files.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English fluently, along with an understanding of version-control processes and standards, and experience with tools like git.
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) concepts and principles, and experience with Jenkins or TeamCity is advantageous.
Other types of things that we like to nurture
- Curiosity fueled by a sincere passion for technology and a dedication to solving challenging technical issues.
- Accountability driven by a commitment to meeting expectations, while benefiting from mentoring and guidance.
- Demonstrating kindness and respect towards your fellow teammates.
- Actively engaging in Guidewire Basecamp Internship program events and activities.
We live by core values every day!
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.