Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Manager, People Operations EMEA & APAC
- Department People Team
- Location Ireland - Remote
- Lead and encourage People Ops Partner team to deliver outstanding People program operations, build strategic HRBP partnerships, and seamless employee experience
- Drive and collaborate on strategic global program & process change initiatives to redefine employee experience as we continue the journey to a new modality of working
- Partner cross-functionally across People Operations and People Team stakeholders to tackle root HR operations challenges, while navigating various levels of sensitivity, complexity, and ambiguity
- Review and update People processes based on changes to policies, implementation of new policies, changes to local laws and regulations to support compliance and efficiency
- Develop team efficiency, engagement, and growth through onboarding, strategic thought leadership, mentoring, coaching, ongoing career development, relationship management, effective communication, and helping to remove roadblocks that prohibit progress
- Provide HR ops, policy, or program/process collaboration and resolution for highly complex queries impacting employees and/or the business group
Qualifications / Experience
- Proven experience in HR, consulting, business operations
- Track record in leading/managing a team in a Tech environment
- Communication, analytical, problem solving, project/change management, and decision-making skills
- Experience leading, influencing, collaborating, and presenting on sophisticated cross-functional projects and processes, liaising with senior leaders, and driving results with people at different levels
- Experience in shifting priorities while maintaining organisation and control independently
- Experience analysing and observing trends and insights to inform decisions and develop recommendations
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Proven track record of translating vision into executable strategy
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.