The Sr. Network Engineer is responsible for the design, architecture, planning, roadmap and product life cycle of the Networking Infrastructure of the Company. Align with Industry best practices in product selection, standardization, design and implementation of given infrastructure system. Work closely with Cisco and key Partners on technology, industry trend, product roadmap, product designs, and future capability that ensure the infrastructure is developed according to defined strategy that meet the business requirements. Build the environment to scale for the future in terms of reliability, growth, performance and productivity. Build the product delivery methodology with key partners from product inception to sustaining. Oversee the Enterprise Network Architecture environment consists of: Core Network Arch, Routing/Switching Arch, WAN/MAN Arch, WAFS/WADS Arch, IOS/CFG Standardization, MPLS/IP-VPN/DMVPN, VoIP/QoS, IP Telephony/Unified Messaging/Voice Mail/Call Center, WiFi, Radius/802.1x
, Global Load Balancing, Remote Access/VPN, Extranet / DMZ Arch, IPS/IDS/FW Application Intelligence, Video Conferencing.
· Responsible for Design, Planning, Development, Implementation, Optimization and Support of the Network Arch Core/Distribution/Access, Routing/Switching, WAN/WADS/WFAS, IOS/CFG Standardization, MPLS/IP-VPN/DMVPN, VoIP/QoS, IP Telephony/Unified Messaging/Voice Mail, WiFi, Radius/802.1x
, Content Delivery, Global Load Balancing, Remote Access/VPN, Extranet/DMZ, IPS/IDS/FW Application Intelligence, Video Conferencing, etc.
· Establish standards, policies, configuration guidelines and procedures for operation of Network / Security Systems Infrastructure.
· Build partnership with Cisco and other key vendors on accelerating product evaluation, product design, proof of concepts, and implementation strategy with hand-off into sustaining handled by ITG operations.
· Build partnership with DataCenter partners and drive the long-term strategy towards hosted managed service utility computing architecture as applicable for the Network Topology and connectivity needs.
· Responsible for training program and knowledge transfer, including AS-Built documentation during product development phase, ensure smooth hand-off with Junior Systems Engineers and Help Desk if required.
· Manage Performance tuning and Capacity Planning of production systems. Optimize architecture and maximize our computing resources.
· Design, Planning and Standardization of Highly Available, Load balance, Reliable Networking Systems with automated failover capability.
· Provide architecture and technology insight assistance and response to inquires from internal departments and organizations. Work with Industry analysts, vendors and partners on issues relating to the Network and Security Infrastructure.
· Project management of key Network Infrastructure programs. Interface with ITG Ops and key outsourcing partners for effective deployment methodology and product delivery.
· Partner with relevant internal stakeholders on best practice and adoption of proactive Monitoring and Notification of Fault / Event management using tools and writing programs.
· Implement improved methods and tools for the troubleshooting and researching of problems.
· Responsible for the Network and Security Infrastructure Backup/Recovery and Disaster Recovery.
· Optimize Application performance through application certification methodology and tools in alignment with company Application portfolio.
· Managing the vendor relationships, vendor driven projects and outsourcing activities.
· Attention to details, good communication and documentation skill.
· Manage cross-functional projects / teams.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
· 8+ years in architecting Cisco CUCM Voice, Networking, and Infrastructure Security solutions.
· 4+ years of experience in designing global network architecture including WAN/LAN/DMZ, VLAN
· In-depth knowledge of Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP), Switching environment, Multicasting is required (PIM).
· Strong experience in datacenter architecture, performance tuning and load-balancers.
· Strong experience with Cisco platforms
· Strong knowledge of Firewalls such as Palo Alto Firewall, Cisco ASAs and other similar technologies.
· Strong experience in Security engineering for network based IDS, AV and Content filtering proxy hardware solutions including scripting and policy implementation, Hands on deployment of Cisco ISE, Duo MFA and Cisco VPN gateways.
· Experience to AWS WS and VMWare ESXi.
· Experience in environment using unified messaging design, audio and video conferencing using Zoom, LifeSize, WebEx, Slack, MS Team and other similar technologies.
· Strong experience deploying end-to-end QOS for real-time voice and video traffic.
· Candidates must have strong knowledge in Cisco VoIP, QoS, and MPLS WAN networks, interacting with Telco and global WAN carriers.
· Expertise in Cisco / Meraki Wi-Fi deployments, 802.1x
, EAP-PEAP and Cisco or other NAC vendor.
· Experience in AWS VPC, TGW, Security and Networking
· Experience in Network monitoring processes and tools (e.g. SolarWinds, Nagios, PagerDuty, Nagios etc)
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.