Adventure's around the corner...
Global Head of Learning & Organizational Development
- Department People Team
- Location United States - Remote
What you would need to succeed
- Strong presence and ability to influence and coach executives.
- Effective leadership, inter-cultural, communication and facilitation skills to engage employees at all levels and often, virtual locations.
- Ability to pivot easily between critical thinking and operational delivery.
- Strong client relational and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to contract with business leaders and HR partners.
- Proven success working on major global organizational design and change management.
- Agile, critical, and strategic thinking skills, with strong focus on service excellence, efficiency, accuracy, and effective project/partner/relationship skills.
- In depth knowledge of people strategy, HR Business Partnering and Talent Management.
- Learning content design and development skills to curate engaging customized learning programs.
- Flexible and able to manage all L&OD activities end-to-end for a global organization as required.
- Passion for tracking metrics and proven success scaling a L&OD function.
- Experience managing and building L&OD capabilities in the HR Team.
- Experienced and capable of transforming the complex issues into simple, easily understandable solutions, without over complicating things.
- Comfortable operating in an often ambiguous and constantly evolving environment – can manage and operate within the “gray.”
- Demonstrated willingness to step outside of defined role to assume greater challenges and/or develop new skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience leading a strategic L&D/OD function!
- A minimum of 10 years of demonstrable experience in developing the strategy, design, implementation and scaling of learning initiatives for a global technology company; a proven experience in heading a leadership enablement program!
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in OD or equivalent professional knowledge
- Strong technical skills, analytical thinking, and an outstanding ability to operationalize global leadership learning programs.
- Strong familiarity of Agile learning principles.
- Thorough understanding of adult learning theory, learning technologies and instructional design methodologies.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.