Adventure's around the corner...
Jira Service Management Senior Developer / Administrator - India
- Department Business Technology
- Location India - Bangalore
- To ensure JSM administration and development work is managed and implemented in a controlled and timely manner whilst enabling the adoption of the full functionality of the JSM solution including integration to solutions such as Opsgenie, PagerDuty, Jenkins, Teamcity, Bitbucket, Confluence, and other Jira projects.
- Work with the current DevSecOps collaboration tools to handle Jira Service Management work backlog
- •7+ years of development experience of Atlassian systems (JSD/JSM, Jira server/Cloud)
- •7+ years of system administration experience of Atlassian systems (JSD/JSM, Jira server/Cloud)
- •Experience in the design, build, customization and roll out of advanced Jira workflows (script runner plus automation), and schemes
- •Experienced in the selection and implementation of Marketplace apps
- •Experience developing custom plugins for JSM/Jira
- •Ability to drive business analysis / requirements sessions
- •Test and delivery of solutions/workflows and integrations with solutions such as Opsgenie, PagerDuty, Jenkins, Teamcity, Bitbucket, Confluence, and other Jira projects
- •Knowledge and application of best practices for JSM/Jira
- •Knowledge of ITSM practices and how they are fulfilled with JSM
- •Ability to work in agile framework
- •Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- •Self-starter with fine-tuned problem-solving skills.
- •Strong analysis, planning, and organizational skills.
- •Ability to provide fact-based point of views, while maintaining utmost flexibility.
- •Ability to influence peers and stakeholders.
- •Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.