Adventure's around the corner...
DevOps Engineer, Predictive Analytics - Dublin
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Building and maintaining CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Securing our environments and workloads
- Working with internal development teams to understand and meet functional requirements.
- Ensuring fault tolerance to meet strict SLA’s
- Working independently within a team and prioritising work effort
- Automating infrastructure and platform provisioning
- Monitoring performance and capacity and responding to alerts
What are we looking for...
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent level of demonstrable professional competency
- Strong experience with AWS cloud stack
- Experience with CI/CD and related tools such as TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Git
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems such as DataDog
- Broad technical skill set, ideally including many of Python, Powershell, JSON, YAML, Docker, Kubernetes, CloudFormation, Terraform, Networking, Security, Databases, Windows and Linux administration, and JIRA
- 3 or more years of related Industry experience required
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience as an engineer / architect in AWS cloud
- 3 or more years of working experience with CI/CD, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS technologies
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.