Adventure's around the corner...
Employee Experience Product Manager, Business Technology- Saskatchewan, Canada
- Department Business Technology
- Location Canada - Saskatchewan
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals
- Own and monitor measurement of value across capabilities delivered as well as operational excellence goals
- Primary interface for the scrum team, highly and actively engaged to ensure development decisions are aligned with business needs and the product vision – acts as scrum master for enhancements and change requests
- Collaborate with product owners throughout the business to align product backlog and dependencies – managing consolidated backlogs across products using value-based methods ensuring delivery outcomes
- Research, clarify and document business requirements, business process and/or business rules with business stakeholders to ensure alignment and to set proper expectations
- Gather input used in creating and managing a product roadmap and backlog - defining and prioritizing requests, mapping them to release increments within an overall product roadmap and release plan for the products assigned
- Distill user stories into granular functional requirements that are comprehensively and concisely documented for the development team
- Provide and communicate analysis and requirement artifacts as required in supporting the development team. Includes use cases, process flows, context diagrams and story maps
- Ensure that user story-level activity and execution is swift and timely within the development team
- Align with release manager on release plans, and own acceptance criteria in measuring the completion of capabilities called for in user stories
- Maintain and communicate a release-level burndown chart, drawing from completion of individual user stories within the product backlog and overall component roadmap
- Participate in change management activities like UAT, training, communications, online help, business readiness etc.
- Has hands-on experience in several mid-size product implementations
- Knowledge of employee productivity and collaboration tools that enrich employee experience and interactions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to translate business requirements into business use cases and user stories
- Ability to deliver solutions in collaboration with HR, Workplace, IT, sales, services, support
- Excellent analytical skills with deep solutions-oriented approach
- Strong presentation, communication and teamwork skills
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product manager for a mid-to-large sized organization
- Working experience with Agile delivery
- Knowledge of the employee experience lifecycle and processes
- Good understanding of employee experience enriching systems e.g. ServiceNow, Learning Systems (LMS / LXP), Slack, JIRA
- Working knowledge as well as configuration experience of some of the above platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in projects implementation related to Employee Experience domain
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.