Adventure's around the corner...
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)– Bangalore
- Department Product Development
- Location India - Bangalore
- Be a key contributor in a team that will build, enhance, and maintain test automation frameworks
- Technical specialist on test automation tools and frameworks
- Build business-driven, sophisticated and maintainable automated test suites to test our universe of products and components
- Capture metrics and provide test coverage analysis based on automated test results
- Research new technologies, tools, and platforms and determine when, how or if they should be used
- Continuously improve speed, quality, and ease of testing
What you would need to succeed:
- Have 3+ years of experience or its equivalence in a software engineering role.
- Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks
- A self-motivated individual contributor and a team player with good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Test Cafe & Karate
- Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and technologies such as TeamCity, Docker
- Performance testing experience (JMeter)
- Ability to solve complex problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- ·Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more
- Become the best you can be. Join us, apply now.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.