Adventure's around the corner...
QA Engineer, Salesforce - Intern
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location India - Bangalore
- Location Type On-Site
- As a member of the Business Technology team, the QA Engineer, Salesforce - Intern will be responsible for the design of test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- In depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end to end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
- Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- Take ownership of executing assigned tasks and contribute to increasing project quality.
- Follow up on failed automated tests with manual verification.
- Communicate with QA lead and project teammates of testing status and results.
Your skills and experience:
- Pursuing 3rd year of bachelor's degree
- Collaborative work ethic and a team-player at heart
- Good social skills, detail-oriented, strong focus on problem-solving, and driving projects to completion
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Proficiency in database and SQL
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What to expect:
- To deepen your analytical capabilities through the exploration of Salesforce functionality
- Exposure to core salesforce technologies (Lightning and Communities)
- Opportunities to collaborate and work closely with Salesforce Developers and Solution Architects.
The ideal candidate will share our core values: COLLEGIALITY, INTEGRITY, and RATIONALITY.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.