Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Delivery Services
- Location United States - Remote
- Strong OO design, development and test skills with proven patterns knowledge, exceptional documentation skills, and the ability to communicate your thought process
- Consultant must understand the concepts of relational databases
- Be prepared to write and review code, providing recommendations to customers and partners
- Enterprise software product implementation experience within complex, enterprise environments
- Leading and collaborating across multi-functional teams on complex large-scale projects in multiple locations
- Experience in AGILE methodology
- Understands the internal dynamics of customers and partners to facilitate project plans and execution
- Ability to develop deep customer relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and tenacious problem solver
- Coaching and mentoring other team members as necessary on tools, best practices, and methodology
- Curiosity based on genuine love of technology and solving tough technical problems
- Ability to facilitate workshops, present and explain complex solutions and recommended solutions
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to have
- Insurance industry experience, understanding how the insurance business process from a user perspective
- JAVA, J2EE, SQL, XML experience
- Guidewire InsuranceSuite experience
- Prior experience with Guidewire Gosu is preferential.
- Familiar with Cloud/AWS services and code deployment processes
- We provide exceptional support to our consultants, from a full-time dedicated Consulting Manager whose focus is helping to enable and develop our staff, guiding them on their career path within Guidewire, to our fantastic Global Mobility team who helps provide flexible options to our consultants who need to travel for client engagement. Guidewire is built on a foundation of core values: Integrity, Rationality, and Collegiality. Our Guidewire colleagues embody and demonstrate these values, supporting and mentoring each other and our customers to success.
- We’re proud to shout about our excellent benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
- Keywords: Consulting, Consultant, Architect, Java, XML, ERP, CRM, JMS, JDBC, Gosu, json, REST, APIs, Apache Camel, Configuration, Integration, Insurance, Software Engineer, Architect, Development, SQL, C#, Senior Consultant
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.