Adventure's around the corner...
Director, Global Salesforce Platform- Mississauga, Canada
- Department Business Technology
- Location Canada - Toronto
- Location Type Hybrid
- Build and manage a high performing global team of managers, architects, engineers, support and operations.
- Champion enterprise level solutions and provide guidance for E2E platform architecture.
- Contribute to Product Visions and Roadmaps established by Product Managers across Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ, Financial Force PSA, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, B2B Commerce.
- Lead Salesforce Application delivery to reliable outcomes and timelines.
- Create and drive the Salesforce Platform Roadmap to generate business value and ensure platform capability maturity.
- Identify and implement latest industry trends and incorporate salesforce releases, and ensure platform innovation.
- Guide developing Platform Security guidelines and participate/lead projects that enable different capabilities to enhance security posture.
- Provide guidance in data governance initiatives to drive consistent and proper handling of data inside the platform and across the business.
- Own and drive the Salesforce Engineering portfolio of projects, and own delivery of key strategic initiatives.
- Oversee and review effort estimation, impact assessment and risk mitigation strategies for the platform team.
- Optimize processes for efficient and quality engineering, including Product Management engagement, scrum, code review, release management, and QA.
- Mentor and coach to support growth opportunities for team leads and engineers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and team management skills to engage with business users, present ideas and solutions to meet requirements.
- Strategic problem solver with strong business knowledge and an ability to lead discussions involving technology options.
- Hands on approach to leadership, willing to deep dive and roll up sleeves to accomplish what is needed.
- Ability to work independently or with no/minimal supervision in complex environments with C-Level, SVP and VP counterparts.
- Past implementations of standard functions/ modules of Salesforce: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Community Cloud, and AppExchange/App cloud application integration.
- 10+ years of experience working in Salesforce Platform (Architecture and Development), with hands on experience on the Salesforce Platform.
- 3+ years of large-scale team management, managing managers, with teams greater than 10 people.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Platform Developer/App Builder required; Application Architect, Integration Architect, Technical Architect preferred;
- Past expert experience and implementation of continuous integration and delivery of Salesforce Platform solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.