We are looking for a proactive and result-oriented Project Manager to join our agile product development team and work on building high-quality software and improving the customer experience for millions of people who use our products every day.
You will have the opportunity to make an impact and contribute to a complex application suite of products as we are serving more than 350 companies in 32 countries.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment in agile, cross-functional teams. Teamwork is very important to us, so we are looking for a Project Manager who are able to support the teams, enable them and work together to solve complex problems and achieve the agreed goals. As a project Manager, you will manage stake-holders communications, be responsible of generating and maintaining a release plan and highlighting any risks or impediments that will put the release in jeopardy.
We are looking for someone who can:
· Be a truly servant leader for the teams involved in projects.
· Maintain positive will do/can do attitude.
· Be comfortable working in a rapidly changing agile environment
· Spend most of your day working with Software related Projects & Implementation of Software.
· Manage stakeholders proactively to offset scope creep and maintain integrity of projects/releases.
· Communicate status to management verbally and/or written.
· Facilitate meetings, including identification of action items and follow up.
· Lead meetings, coach teams in best practices.
· Prepare and maintain project schedules with all critical tasks and related milestones.
· Assist the teams in planning & execution strategies.
· Identify, analyze, and prioritize project risk and develop response plans.
· Facilitate project governance and escalation process interactions between stakeholders.
· Utilize software such as JIRA, Aha!, Confluence, etc.
· Document project management best practices for the organization.
· 3+ years of Project/Program Management experience in software product development.
· Leadership skills
· Deep knowledge of Agile development frameworks (Scrum,Kanban,Nexus).
· Very strong communication skills (listening, written and verbal).
· Ability to get up to speed quickly in new situations.
· Ability to function successfully within fast paced environments.
· Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization in both business and IT areas.
· Experience working with onshore and offshore resources.
· Be comfortable in Technical discussions.
· Demonstrated ability to help a team find effective solutions.
· Comfortable and confident in working with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to effectively communicate complex issues to non-technical staff and executive level management.
Nice to have:
· Property &Casualty Insurance experience.
· Vendor management experience is a plus.
· Excellent facilitation skills.
· Agile certifications.
The ideal candidate will share our core values: Collegiality, Integrity, and Rationality.
Collegiality - We value strong teams. We work together as professional equals. We strive to continuously improve our processes and make realistic assumptions to maintain a reasonable work-life balance. We are trusted to manage our own time. We value ideas, not titles. We welcome and consider contrary opinions.
Integrity - We insist on truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other in everything that we do.
Rationality - We communicate through clear arguments. We decide carefully based on factual evidence. We like calm, systematic, thoughtful solutions. We believe in testing. We never assume that we're building software the "best" way, and constantly seek to improve our processes.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.