Adventure's around the corner...
Global Lead, Talent Brand
- Department People Team
- Location Ireland - Remote
What you'll be doing
- Lead the EB effort across our key offices globally to roll out the Employer Brand strategy in alignment with our corporate brand
- Craft and implement a global content strategy and EB activation plan to both internal and external markets to drive awareness and engagement with the talent market
- Lead the process of creation and distribution of original, compelling content to wow potential candidates — blogs, videos, job posts, social media, careers site, and digital marketing campaigns
- Build, develop, and deliver bold talent attraction campaigns that strengthen the Guidewire brand and supports the vision to be seen as a global employer of choice
- Share the insights across wider People function to inform our future talent initiatives using data
- Work side by side with our People, Marketing, and Talent Attraction teams and our functional leaders to help them improve the quantity and quality of candidates in the hiring funnel, from awareness through to engagement and CTA/application
- Review technology that is appropriate to ensure we are engaging with talent in the right way, crafting the best experience for talent out there (e.g. UGC video roll out, and other platforms to support engagement with talent)
- Provide training and advice to peers globally on employer branding standard methodologies
- Storytelling and content creation: Engage with internal leaders and employees and empower them to create stories, videos to tell their individual stories in a compelling way
- Work with the regional TA teams to research and map relevant audiences
- Lead the participation in relevant professional events (in person or virtual), both global and regional, while partnering with the TA team in making sure we improve lead generation
- Ensure strong external relationships with universities (with our Campus team), media (with our PR & Marcom), and other third parties of interest (high affinity with the targeted audiences)
- Chip in to the company-wide projects aiming to build the best employee experience.
What you'll need to be successful
- Trackable marketing, recruitment, employer brand experience with subject matter expertise in hyper-growth environments, along with a proven experience of leading a brand org
- Project and program management skills
- Experience in all aspects of people marketing including strategy, brand development, comms, digital and talent communications, creative design (or working closely with creative services team and/or vendors)
- Delivery and result-orientated approach
- Ability to navigate hyper-growing, complex organisation – think broadly to quickly understand priorities, join the dots and create compelling campaigns
- Ability to build high quality, balanced relationships across many functions and levels within the organisation
- A natural leader, inspiring, developing and leading teams from the front
- Confident communication style with the ability to simplify sophisticated messages to be relevant to the audience
- Passion for communications and people engagement
Nice to have
- Strong copywriting and reviewing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Social media marketing skills
- Can work to bring brand or employee value proposition to life
- A great teammate who can collaborate across functions
- Well organised and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.