Adventure's around the corner...
Functional Solution Consultant, US Remote option
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - Remote
Key activities for the Functional Solution Consultant include
- Leading consultative conversations to understand customer needs and conceptualizing which needs can be met through our software, services, or ecosystem.
- Presenting demonstrations tailored to customer needs, from “showcase” style overviews to functional deep dives, in front of a range of audiences: front-line personnel to senior executives
- Serving as a subject matter expert in the core operations of a Property and Casualty Insurer
- Identifying new platform requirements and working with Product Management to design solutions for those requirements
- Responding in writing to questions and requests for information from analysts and prospects
- Supporting team enablement on new features and key deal-related takeaways for purposes of ongoing knowledge sharing and best practice-development
Necessary skills and expertise:
- Knowledge and experience in P&C Insurance
- Persuasive presentation skills and ability to handle tough conversations
- Effective and competent writing skills
- Ability to work across teams to devise strategies and solutions to meet deal-specific and broader industry needs
- Hunger to learn and constantly improve
- A resourceful self-starter who takes initiative to get things done and meet tight deadlines
Helpful knowledge and experience:
- Experience in Pre-Sales or other customer-facing role
- Familiarity with enterprise scale systems and where Guidewire solutions fit in the system landscape
- Familiarity with cloud computing and SaaS industry trends
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.