Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Engineer – Corporate Finance Systems - Chennai
- Department Business Technology
- Location India - Chennai
- Deep experience using Oracle Fusion Financials (Techno-Functional) and boundary systems and providing production support
- Capture and analyze requirements, conduct fit gap analysis and develop proposed design and solutions
- Hands on configuration experience and knowledge of few of the major financial modules – GL, Assets, Revenue Management, Accounts Payable, Advance collections, Cash Management
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of creating complex BI Publisher, FRS reports
- Knowledge of boundary systems like Contract Management systems (e.g. SpringCM), Saba-Learning management systems, Box-File management systems and ability to be an administrator
- Experience working with any of the cloud systems like Coupa, Concur
- Strong Knowledgeand hands on experience with Integrations using Fusion APIs, databases and programming language for designing solutions
- Knowledge of Oracle ADF or related java based technologies is a plus.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new features and technologies, and integrate them into the computing environment.
- Follow team software development methodology. This includes but not limited to Change Control, Code Review and Change Management
- Perform support, maintenance, operation, and upgrades of applications.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Highly motivated, a quick learner, to work independently or on a team and perform application support with minimal supervision
- Partner with other members of Biztech team and Business user to understand their requirements and issues and resolve the issues.
- Strong ability to work with cross-functional IT groups for solution delivery in the global setting (US, EMEA and APAC)
- Excellent analysis, communication & problem-solving skills. Includes illustrating key concepts through process descriptions, workflows and other visual diagrams
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and finance systems support
- 7+ years of contributing to platform implementations in ERP solution
- Minimum of two large scale core corporate finance sysstems experience is desired in medium sized software and services company
- Strong knowledge of both waterfall and Agile Software Development methodologies
- Knowledge of RPA or automation tools like Automation anywhere, blue prism or UI path.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.