Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location United States - Remote
- Operate and maintain security-related applications and tools.
- Performs assessments of control implementation against compliance and control frameworks including NIST, ISO 27001 and PCI.
- Provide forensic investigation of our technology environments
- Identify and understand current and emerging threats
- Engage in proactive threat hunting
- Participates in the change management process to ensure adherence to compliance and security requirements.
- implementation and compliance with our control framework.
- Perform analysis of network traffic, behavioral and security events
- The candidate should be familiar with the following:
- Audit log aggregation solutions
- Netflows and traffic monitoring
- Full packet capture solutions
- Malware analysis
- Endpoint security solutions
- Linux and open source software
- Web servers and web application firewalls
- Incident handling processes and procedures
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2+years of experience in security engineering related to vulnerability management, intrusion prevention, data protection, monitoring, analytical, and correlation tools;
- 2+ years of experience in managing firewalls and intrusion prevention/detection systems including the ability to demonstrate a mature understanding of networking best practices
- 2+ years of experience working in a Security Operations Center (SOC) and performing analysis of security events
- 2+ years of experience in security compliance related to FISMA, NIST, and related security and risk management regulations;
- 2+ years of experience working the Linux operating system
- 2+ years of experience working with Python / Bash and/or other scripting languages
- An undergraduate or graduate level degree / diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), Applied Mathematics, Networking / Cybersecurity or an equivalent combination of proven work experience and relevant professional certifications.
- Preferably one or more of these recognized security professional certification, e.g. - CISSP, AWS Security Specialty, CISM, CISA, Security+, CEH etc.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.