Adventure's around the corner...
UX Designer-Remote (Poland)
- Department Product Development
- Location Poland - Krakow
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a team of designers and engineers to make the building blocks for applications built on our web platform
- Evolve and scale the design system thru discovery, definition and design of new components, patterns and insurance-relevant workflows
- Document design system artefacts for use by both internal and external partners
- Work closely with developers to answer design, interaction, and state questions to ensure the design system is implemented according to our vision
- Encourage your UX peers to participate in improving the design system collectively
- Communicate insights and concepts to key shareholders in exciting and relevant ways that evoke emotions and memorable experiences
- Design, develop and work with customers to set up their environments using Guidewire Cloud Platform and standard methodologies
What you need to be successful:
- Has 2-5 years of meaningful experience, user experience design and design research for B2B2C products.
- A passion for collaboration and communication
- Can demonstrate experience with information architecture, design methods and artefacts, such as interaction flows, taxonomies, flow diagrams, mental models, content inventories, wireframes, etc.
- Becomes comfortable with frequent collaboration between design and product/development teams.
- Experience working with design systems
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, [whatever other tool they'll need to use]
- A good understanding of front end development and code
UX @ Guidewire
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.