Adventure's around the corner...
Collaboration Tools Admin (DevSecOps)
- Department Business Technology
- Location India - Chennai
- We live by our core principles of integrity, rationality, and collegiality. Your first responsibility is always to adhere to these principles in everything that you do.
- An understanding of the sense of urgency involved in a production system setting and the implications of any changes made to such.
- Understand all aspects of the Guidewire Cloud operating model and work directly with our internal operational teams to identify key challenges and opportunities for improvement through tooling and automation.
- Ensure that we meet our milestones and maintain strict client SLAs and their defined KPIs.
- Work in an agile team, handle on-call, and support deliverables in production
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Support JIRA/Confluence/Crowd administration
- Support Slack, Miro and Aha
- Work on integrations between tools
- Active role in upgrading JIRA/Confluence/Crowd
- Occasional scripting using Scriptrunner
- Handle tickets based on SLA
- Identify automation needed and work with stakeholders and automation engineers
- Puts customer satisfaction as top priority.
- Develop/change workflows, implement issue security schemes taking into account security for a customer facing instance
- Adhere to all DevSecOps processes.
- 3-4 years of system administration experience of Atlassian systems (Crowd, JIRA server, Jira Cloud Confluence)
- Experience in upgrading Crowd Server, JIRA Server, Confluence Server
- Experience in customizing Jira workflows, schemes, developing issue security schemes based on user requirements.
- Experience migrating issues from Jira server or other systems like Rally
- Experience using add-ons such as ScriptRunner, Portfolio for Jira, CLI Import for Jira,
- Automation for Jira
- Knowledge for recommended best practices for Jira
- Experience is setting up Confluence spaces and global templates and setting up space restrictions
- Experience in configuring Crowd to support the single sign on for Jira and Confluence
- Scripting experience using Scriptrunner for JIRA/Confluence
- Experience developing custom plugins for JIRA/Confluence
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Basic database administration skills (needed for troubleshooting issues)
- Experience in Tomcat server configuration & tuning, JVM tuning, Apache and Nginx server configuration/administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Have Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience in designing, analyzing and solving problems for large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about quality, mentoring junior candidates and in general a great team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from higher education institution
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently while interacting with peers and engineers who often excel at these capabilities as well
- Experience working in an environment where cloud or off-premise enterprise applications have been utilized
- Passion for automation over repetitive manual work
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.