Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Product Manager Summer Intern (2024)
- DepartmentStudents & Graduates
- LocationUnited States - San Mateo, CA
- Location TypeHybrid
Your Skills and Experience:
- Pursuing final year or completed Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business with technology minor
- Basic knowledge of APIs, Middleware infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of cloud platforms e.g AWS
- Knowledge of Workflow, Business rules, RPA technologies is a plus
- Experience in Product Management is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for technology and a desire to learn about the B2B software industry
- Engage with customers and partners to gather product requirements
- Assist in the creation of Product Requirements Documents, Write epics, user stories and acceptance criteria; review and accept completed work
- Contribute to the development of product roadmaps, feature prioritization, and release planning
- Assist in tracking dependencies with cross-functional teams related to on-going and future releases
- Assist in creating product demo scenarios.
- Work closely with your product management lead, designers and engineers to ensure successful product development and delivery
- Gather and analyze product feedback.
- Conduct research on emerging Automation technologies like RPA, Intelligent document processing etc
- Conduct competitive analysis
Salary InformationSalary Range: $45 - $45 per hour
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.