We are looking for an experienced, Senior Information Security Analyst to join our team. As a member of Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), the successful candidate will need to apply their forensics, log analysis and malware triage skills to solve complex intrusion alerts. You will be responsible for interpreting, analyzing, and correlating complex security events from a distributed and global environment to keep Guidewire secured. You will also work closely and collaborate with internal and external groups to conduct investigation and resolve security alerts from cloud security perspective.
· Provide technical, hands-on incident investigation and support and serve as a primary point of contact with management.
· 5 years + experience.
· Participate in the incident response and investigation process for identified and escalated security events.
· Perform network and system forensics in response to security alerts both in on-prem and cloud (AWS and Azure).
· Optimize and customize security-monitoring tools in order to improve detection.
· Understanding of the tactics, techniques and procedures of advanced attackers, to hunt for signs of APT activities.
· Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
· Evaluates projects to ensure proper security requirements and work actively with stakeholders on corporate-wide information security project planning and documentation
· Lead and train junior incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.
· In-depth knowledge of security monitoring and incident response.
· Thorough understanding of enterprise security controls in Active Directory / Windows / Linux environments
· Solid understanding of network protocols and architecture.
· Experience in performing digital forensics in various OS.
· Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems/tasks using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell or Bash.
· Ability to leverage multiple forms of communication to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical staff, including
· Great interpersonal skills and love for a team environment.
Good to have:
· Exposure to incident response of cloud-based and distributed infrastructures are a plus.
· Certifications from SANS, Offensive Security, ISC2 is a plus.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.