Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location United States - Remote
A few of these other skills would be great, too:
- You're familiar with the agile software development cycle.
- You can troubleshoot code like a pro and apply creative and critical thinking to problem-solving.
- You know your way around a CRM system, like Salesforce, and can track commercial customer incidents.
- Using tools like JIRA, you can track software defects like nobody’s business.
- Relational databases and SQL are like a second language to you.
- You’re fluent in Java development, web UI (design and development), XML, and application architecture.
- And, if you eat server thread dumps, Oracle AWR reports, and other log files for breakfast, you’ll fit right in!
- Willing to get on a rotational weekend work schedule
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.