Adventure's around the corner...
Resource Staffing Manager - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Manage the Skills Inventory Database
- Manage the skills assessment process to ensure the consulting staffs’ skills information is kept up to date
- Oversee the definition of new skills required to support more efficient staffing
- Analyze and identify key skills gaps across the organization and make recommendations for how to address
Staff Consultants to Projects
- Receive and process new project and resource requests as well as identify/recommend consultants to be staffed on projects
- Conduct meetings with Engagement Management to collect project and resource data in order to track changing resource needs based on modified start/end dates and changes to project plan definitions
Forecast Future Resource Demand
- Receive, record, and analyze future resource needs; translating project pipeline information into resource needs
- Produce Resource Forecasting Reports that assess and identify project resource gaps and surpluses
- Partner with Delivery Services Leadership to act as trusted advisor for interpretation of forecasted resource supply and demand
Govern Resource Management Business Processes
- Establish / Manage / Run regular resource staffing meetings and produce necessary supporting reports and analyses to support resource discussions
- Create and manage resource utilization and other metrics reports for use by personnel throughout the Delivery Services organization
- Responsible for implementing and governing the DS group in following established resource management business processes
- Gather and analyze metrics used to monitor how well the overall resource management function is performing
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience in the professional services industry; experience with project management is a plus
- Position requires substantial understanding of professional services delivery and cross-functional/matrix delivery structures (i.e., candidates with HR experience are viable if they have an extensive PS background)
- Ability and/or experience with customer facing activities
- Proven experience in successful personnel and project management
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Office 365 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SharePoint)
- Demonstrated outstanding personal leadership
- A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with executives both within professional service organization and outside
- A sense of urgency and impatience with the status quo
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Highest standards of ethical behavior
- Excellent at multitasking
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with six to eight years related experience; or Equivalent combination of education and experience
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.