Adventure's around the corner...
Product Security Architect - EMEA Remote
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location Ireland - Remote
- Liaison between Product Development and InfoSec Orgs
- Evolve the Software and Security Development Lifecycle Integration:
- Participate in architectural reviews, oversee threat modeling, code reviews (security-oriented), white-box security testing (SAST), black-box security testing (DAST), container security, and support the identification, interpretation, and remediation of security threats and vulnerabilities across applications and programming languages.
- Ensure cross-department collaboration and coordination of security efforts
- Monitor and track progress of found vulnerabilities and maintain the history
- Explain and demonstrate vulnerabilities to application/system owners, and provide recommendations for mitigation
- Monitor threat-intelligence and evaluate our security posture, practices, and processes to ensure alignment (continuous)
- Experience with AWS services
- 7+ years of experience in security/software engineering related to vulnerability management, intrusion prevention, data protection, monitoring, analytical, and correlation tools;
- 7+ years of experience working in a Security Operations Center and performing analysis of security events
- 5+ years of experience in security compliance related to FISMA, NIST, and related security and risk management regulations.
- 7+ years of experience working the Linux operating system
- 7+ years of experience working with PERL, PHP, Python and/or other scripting languages
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
You should be familiar with:
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Java development
- SAST/OSA/DAST tools and processes
- Container Security
- Linux and open-source software
- Mentor developers in secure coding best practices
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.