Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Product Marketing Manager – Core Applications
- DepartmentProduct Strategy
- LocationUnited States - Remote
- Location TypeRemote
- Help to create, maintain and execute the overall go-to-market plan for Guidewire core application products.
- Work cross-functionally across product, marketing, and sales to deliver maximum-impact positioning, messaging, and collateral for Guidewire core application products to supercharge our reach and ARR growth.
- Understand market challenges to position our innovative products and solutions with laser accuracy.
- Understand competitor strengths, weaknesses, and market strategies.
- Conduct market research to determine emerging trends, market needs, and customer requirements.
- Build trust via transparency, communication, and consistent delivery that is on-scope and with exceptional quality.
- Create and deliver world-class presentations to internal stakeholders as well as customers, prospects, industry analysts, and partners.
- Serve as subject matter expert in product marketing for Guidewire core application products.
- Present on Guidewire core application topics to customers and at conferences and other industry events.
- Support corporate and customer marketing efforts and campaigns, including webinars, direct campaigns, event and conference speaking, customer / prospect activities, testimonials, web / blog content.
- Juggle multiple projects while ensuring that best practices, quality, and brand are preserved and strengthened.
- Experience in collaborating with product teams on enterprise software go-to-market motions.
- Demonstrated experience developing high-impact positioning, messaging, and sales and marketing assets.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences, including C-level business executives.
- A creative mind, innovative thinking, and a willingness to take risks, fail fast, iterate, and learn.
- Excellent Internal collaboration skills and a proven ability to build relationships with individuals and teams that are peers, executives, internal customers, and Guidewire customers around the globe. Balancing strong personalities is key
- A consistent track record in learning rapidly and mastering new skills.
- Strong program management skills including goal setting, milestone planning, progress reports, and collaboration.
- Sense of humor, fun, and empathy for colleagues and customers are prized qualities in this team.
- Experience in P&C insurance and/or financial services is preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
Salary InformationSalary Range: $121000 - $181000 per year
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.