Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Internal Auditor - US Remote Option
- Department Finance
- Location United States - Remote
- Location Type Remote
- Coordinate with external auditors to help facilitate the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program, including flowchart updates, scheduling walkthroughs, and testing of internal controls,
- Collaborate with control owners on remediation plans to ensure audit issues are adequately addressed. Conduct ongoing monitoring and testing to ensure remediation plans were effectively implemented,
- Perform tasks for completion of operational audits, including analysis and testing of internal controls,
- Assist in special projects, and other activities as requested by Management,
- Execute individual audits in accordance with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA),
- Properly document and review work papers, including documentation of audit steps performed and evidence gathered,
- Assist in the rollout of related internal controls and policies and procedures
- Assist in developing audit reports, including action plans, to achieve visible improvements to internal controls, risk management, and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related degree
- 3+ years of internal audit, assurance, or accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong presentation and command skills
- Proficient in using MS Office suite, including Visio for flowcharting and Google Workspace
- Highly developed planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Soft skills to connect with people and their management styles across different cultures
- Flexibility to work in a growth environment
- Demonstrated competency with data analytics and robotic process automation
- Experience in the technology industry is a plus
- Strong accounting knowledge preferred
- Candidate should possess or be working towards Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- Experience with “Big 4” public accounting experience is preferred
Salary InformationSalary Range: $90000 - $136000 per year
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.