Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Software Engineer, DevOps – Dublin, Ireland
- Department Product Development
- Location Ireland - Dublin
Become your best.
- We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is ready to push for excellence. You'll be part of a multi-functional team tasked with building CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure for web applications.
- Most of our team have a Computer Science degree or similar.
- You should have at least 5 years of work experience
- Know how to build platform software using Docker and Cloud-native technologies
- Strong experience in using public cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Experience in writing automation scripts using Bash
- Comfortable with Java, preferably also Spring Boot
- Have Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience in designing, analyzing, and solving problems for large-scale distributed systems
- An analytical approach and attitude with the ability to get things done
- Need to be a teammate having good interpersonal skills
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.