Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Product Development and Operations
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Location Type Hybrid
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and user experience designers to understand our products and target audiences
- Plan and design targeted information experiences for developers and other users
- Develop content in various forms, including online content, code samples, UI text, and contextual assistance
- Create documentation for our applications, plugins, and APIs
- Participate in initiatives to make our content more impactful and relevant to our different audiences
Required skills and experience
- 1+ years of experience creating content for enterprise software applications
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Awareness of content development principles, theories, and concepts
- Understanding of web applications and cloud platforms
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to get information from subject matter experts and learn by experimenting
Preferably, you also have some of the following:
- Good understanding of XML, DITA, or Markdown
- Experience working in Git
- Experience creating topic-based content for different personas
- Experience creating and updating code samples
- Experience creating different forms of user assistance, such as videos, walk-throughs, and tutorials
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
About the team
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.