Adventure's around the corner...
Information Security Project Manager
- Department Information Security & Compliance
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Partner with the Business Technology teams to drive requirements, acting as a single point of contact for InfoSec mandates and initiatives.
- Dive into details of issues, provide design input for the systems, and drive the execution of decisions that impact products, systems, and the team.
- Escalate urgent issues and drive them to closure promptly.
- Work directly with organizational and customer peers to coordinate shared outcomes, activities, and efforts to ensure consistent cross-organizational and cross-functional delivery.
- Develop partnerships across the company, and communicate project needs in a clear and timely manner.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement build/buy solutions to remediate infrastructure/information asset/business continuity risks.
- BA/BS preferably in a technical discipline, with 5+ years of relevant work experience, 3+ years of which should be in managing/leading security or BizTech initiatives.
- Experience driving projects/programs across teams, organizations, and continents.
- Clear communicator with strong listening, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to lead and drive department-wide meetings effectively.
- Effective problem solving – can see the big picture while also understanding the details and navigating to successful results.
- Expertise in data privacy, security compliance, and security of distributed systems.
- Ability to synthesize data and make it actionable for the engineers and reportable/communicable to leadership.
- Excellent MS Office suite skills (primarily Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and working knowledge of project management tools such as SmartSheet. Knowledge of other work planning and productivity tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Miro is a plus.
- Pluses: MBA, certifications such as PMP, and/or security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or AWS certification.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.