Adventure's around the corner...
Software Developer Intern (Summer 2021)
- Department Product Development
- Location Krakow
What we expect
- Final year student or graduate of Computer Science.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles and algorithms.
- Understanding of web-based applications and technologies.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and methodologies (Agile) preferred.
Other types of things that we like to cultivate
- Curiosity based on a genuine love of technology and solving tough technical problems.
- Accountability based on an earnest desire to do what is encouraged without prompting.
- Understanding and respect for your fellow teammates.
How we work @ Guidewire:
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.