Adventure's around the corner...
IAM Solutions Architect
- Department Information Security & Compliance
- Location United States - Remote
- Work with lines of business, product development, cloud operations, and support teams, and Information Security colleagues to create and manage efficient, effective access control practices.
- Responsible for integrating and maintaining IAM tools that assist the organization in securing the internal and cloud environments.
- Assist in developing IAM roadmaps and work closely with application owners to ensure IAM workflows are deployed into vendor-owned technology solutions.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have experience with managing SSO/Federation integration Tools (PingIdentity, CA Siteminder, Tivoli/ISecurity Access Manager, OneLogin, Okta) with various protocols (SAML, OIDC, WS Fed, etc…)
- Onboarding applications
- Understanding of SSO provisioning capabilities (JIT, SCIM, API)!
- Knowledge of setting up a solution as an SP and IDP
- Must have some experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Python, bash, etc…)
- Must have experience with Directories (AD, Novell, UnboundID/PingDirectory, LDAP in general, etc…)
- Experience with Remote Automation Tools (Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, etc…)
- Should have an understanding of Role Based Access Control, SOD, regulatory compliance (SOX, SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI DSS)
- Experience with AWS
- Should have experience with Multifactor authentication vendors (Symantec, RSA, PingID, Okta, OneLogin, Duo, Centrify, etc…)
- Should have experience with IDM/IGA tools (Sailpoint, Saviynt, RSA, IBM, CA)
- Should have experience with CASB solutions (Netskope, Zscaler, Bitglass, McAfee/SkyHigh)
- Understanding of RBAC, ABAC, PBAC
- Experience with Certificate Management solutions and an understanding of digital certificates
- Experience with Key Management and compliance technologies
- 10 plus years of Information Security experience/IAM related
- Or 6 years of Information Security experience/IAM related (utilizing the skills listed above and a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Security or IT)
- Preferred CISSP, CCSP, or vendor tool specific certification
- Preferred technical training/higher education in the security or IT domains
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.