Adventure's around the corner...
Principal Product Manager - Cloud Policy Solutions
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
WHAT YOU GET TO DO IN THIS ROLE
- Collaborate with development and cross-functional teams to ideate, design, build, launch, embrace & iterate products that are grounded in deep understanding of customer need.
- Drive data-enabled customer insights to hone a strong vision on how to enable the next generation of P&C solutions.
- Evangelize Guidewire’s strategy and vision to both internal and external partners, including the Guidewire management team, industry analysts, customers and prospects, as well as SIs and solution partners.
- Make tough prioritization decisions and maintain a balance between both the product roadmap and the need to hit a high-quality bar.
- Leading and collaborating across multi-functional teams on sophisticated large-scale projects in multiple locations;
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in product management at a commercial enterprise software company serving the B2B market.
- Experience driving a discovery process including capturing data, analysis, forming a hypothesis, and testing
- Proven track record to inspire, empower, and lead cross-functional teams. Low ego, with a leadership emphasis on the success of the team, the business, and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal), including experience navigating both high-level business discussions and deep technical dives.
- Experience in InsurTech, FinTech, and/or P&C domain knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical major; Masters preferred but not required.
Our employee culture…
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.