Adventure's around the corner...
Product Manager- Hybrid working
- Department Product Development
- Location Poland - Krakow
What will you do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Guidewire applications, the cloud ecosystem that enables them, the market, competition, and user requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, UX, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Enablement teams to define and maximize the value of our solutions.
- Develop smart solutions to complex problems while collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to discover and test opportunities, and prioritize and refine solutions.
- Build and communicate roadmaps and requirements with teams and appropriate stakeholders.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly.
What we are looking for in this role:
- Bachelor degree in technology or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of technically oriented Product Management experience
- Customer-centric Product Manager who enjoys making a sophisticated system easy to use for our end users
- Collaborative team player who is curious and has excellent communication skills
- Knowledge base in cloud technology concepts including workflows, tools, and architecture
- Experience driving a discovery process including capturing data, analysis, forming a hypothesis, and testing
- Experience working with strategic product roadmaps, working on cross-functional teams, measuring outcomes, and delivering results
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time as and when necessary
- Experience building web infrastructure, services, or applications at scale
- Experience with building a B2B Cloud Platform
- Prior programming experience
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.