Adventure's around the corner...
Product Manager Intern (Summer 2021)
- Department Product Development
- Location Krakow
What we expect
- Final year student or graduate of Business or Technical field; Computer Science is a plus.
- You are proficient in English.
- Prior experience building software is a plus.
- Quick learner with outstanding listening skills.
- Passion and interest in product management, data science, and software.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, efficient work ethic, and ability to synthesize data daily.
- Strong people skills, relationship management skills and ability to effectively communicate.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Comfort using a variety of software tools and the ability to learn new ones.
Other type of things we cultivate
- You have strong interpersonal skills with outstanding attention to details.
- You produce quality work with agreed deadlines.
- You can adjust in a constantly evolving environment.
- You have developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
How we work @ Guidewire:
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.