Adventure's around the corner...
Sales Operations Contract Analyst, US Remote Option
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - Edina, MN
- Provide hands on analysis and project management of the deal desk, including, but not limited to: contract research, creation of price quotes, business approvals, and order requests for varying levels of deal size and complexity.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field sales on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to support the sales effort.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies. Be a sales advocate and partner to internal organizations to understand complex sales issues.
- Assess priority and urgency, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands
- Build strong productive relationships and feedback loops with senior management, legal, finance, and operations teams to drive deal efficiency and sales representative satisfaction with the contracting process best practices
- Project-manage the entire proposal response, from initial review of the RFI/P to release of final deliverable to the client. This includes ensuring all packaging of responses is consistently professional, assigning action items, and holding colleagues accountable to deadlines.
- Maintain knowledge of company and its offerings and understand all new initiatives that impact proposal responses.
- Drive current customer contract audit and verification
- Preparation of contract amendments
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Position will require less than 10% travel
Desired Skills & Experience / Requirements
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance or related degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in an Enterprise Software company and with at least 2 years in a sales operations role.
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize and manage changing priorities.
- Outstanding writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish.
- Excellent cross-organizational skills, including the ability to influence without authority and communicate with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Advanced Salesforce skills.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Collegial, proactive attitude, ability to work with a team in fast-paced environment is essential.
- Discretion and a high-level confidentiality are required in this role.
- Ability to grasp the functional and technical overview of the Guidewire Software product suite.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.