Adventure's around the corner...
Cloud Product Manager - San Mateo, CA
- Department Product Development
- Location San Mateo, CA
What you’ll do:
- Define product roadmaps and determine features for each release
- Work closely with the development organization through design, testing, and product release to deliver features
- Strategize with engineering leadership on process updates to improve velocity
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors and internal engineering and operations teams through the design, development, testing, product release, and maintenance of the product to ensure its quality and successful delivery
- Collaborate with all teams to drive revenue growth, customer adoption and customer satisfaction goals - define and agree on goals to measure success
- Should be able to collaborate and write requirements with clear acceptance criteria that can be easily consumed by the engineering team
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic understanding of AWS services is a requirement
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time as and when necessary
What we are looking for in this role:
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GPC or Azure) infrastructure at scale.
- Understanding of Containerization and Container orchestration (Docker & Kubernetes) is a must.
- Experience with definition and analysis of metrics that inform the success of products
- Seek and understand the needs of your customers/stakeholders and translate them in to OKRs for your team.
- Experience with GUI development and usability
- Understanding of blue-green, canary deployments, rolling updates and zero downtime updates.
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major. MBAs preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA and AHA desired
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.