Adventure's around the corner...
Vice President, Global Business Partners and Talent Management - West Coast, Remote
- Department People Team
- Location United States - Remote
- Location Type Remote
- People Business Partners: Lead the next phase of strategic transformation of the People Business Partner Global team, driving initiatives to elevate the practice to world-class standards and by equipping the business partners with the tools and resources needed to fostering a culture of proactive partnership, agility, innovative solutions, and seamless collaboration across diverse global functions and regions.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute people strategies, programs, and initiatives in conjunction with other cross-functional COE leaders and in alignment with Guidewire’s global business objectives and growth plans.
- Change Agent: Act as a strategic enabler, driving the alignment of people strategies with business objectives and ensuring that the workforce is equipped to thrive in a changing environment.
- Consultant: Leverage a highly honed consultative approach to serve as a trusted advisor who combines Transformation, Talent and People related expertise with a keen understanding of the organization's business objectives. Collaborate with business leaders to co-create solutions that drive both employee engagement and business success.
- Talent Management: Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement talent management strategies, including workforce planning, talent attraction, onboarding, performance management, and succession planning.
- Employee Relations: Provide guidance and support to People Business Partners in resolving complex employee relations issues. Build operational efficiencies to effectively track the ER lifecycle and ensure compliance with employment laws and company policies.
- Organizational Development: Drive organizational effectiveness initiatives, including change management, organizational design, and culture development, to support the company's growth and scalability.
- Metrics and Analytics: Utilize talent (HR) and business data and analytics to identify trends, measure people and talent effectiveness, and provide insights to the executive team for informed decision-making.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with key stakeholders, including executives, managers, and employees, to understand business needs, address concerns, and foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Projects and Initiatives: Lead, influence and participate in cross functional projects and initiatives in support of driving business impact while maintaining employee engagement, inclusion and belonging.
- Travel up to 50%
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 8+ years of progressive experience in HR or Management Consulting in a people or HR related practice, with at least 3 years in a senior leadership role.
- Strong experience in HR business partnering, preferably in the SaaS industry or a technology-driven environment.
- In-depth knowledge of modern engagement strategies, career growth HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations globally.
- Demonstrated experience in talent management, organizational development, and change management.
- Exceptional leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to effectively mentor and develop a high-performing team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with proven ability to influence and collaborate with an executive team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
Salary InformationSalary Range: $217000 - $326000 per year
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 500 insurers in 38 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.