Adventure's around the corner...
Software Development Engineer in Test-Hybrid working
- Department Product Development
- Location Poland - Krakow
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Design, build and execute automated tests
- Perform manual integration tests if needed
- Continuously improve speed, quality, and ease of testing
- Cooperate with development teams to identify testing and process gaps
- Research new technologies, tools, and platforms and determine when, how or if they should be used
What we're looking for:
- Have 3+ years of experience or its equivalence in a software engineering role
- A self-motivated individual contributor and an excellent teammate with good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium & Karate is nice to have
- Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development)
- Confirmed understanding of CI/CD tools and technologies such as TeamCity and Docker
- Experience in working with AWS Cloud, Terraform or Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to seek sophisticated problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.