Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - Toronto, Canada
- Department Product Development
- Location Canada - Toronto
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Highly desirable experience in Test Cafe/Cucumber, Karate, Rest Assured etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and CI/CD tools like TeamCity, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with observability tools like Datadog, App Dynamics etc.
- 5+ years of software testing, development, or related enterprise software experience
- Keen eye for details and the understanding of how to find flaws in sophisticated software implementations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working collaboratively with multi-functional teams
- Build and implement viable test automation approaches for micro-services.
- Grow Continuous Delivery, Continues Integration, Continuous Testing etc.
- Engage in Agile development process and work closely with multi-functional team owners to test/automate features as they’re built with-in a sprint
- Perform exploratory testing to augment automation efforts, ensuring high quality releases.
- Identify, report and track issues to resolution
- Demonstrate strength in testing “beyond the fix” by identifying other potential risk areas.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.