Adventure's around the corner...
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Brazil - Sao Paulo
- Integrate and implement Guidewire enterprise software following an Agile methodology.
- Participate in full integration lifecycles, from initial requirements gathering and product definition to underwriting, quoting, binding, endorsements, and renewals.
- Work with clients and partners to implement Guidewire software applications as their core system, mentoring and applying the best methodology for Guidewire product implementations.
- Provide integration support to clients, including modifications of user interfaces, application settings, and parameters.
- Use Java and Guidewire’s proprietary Gosu programming language to perform scripting and programming for customized rules, plugin configurations, web pages, and configuration files.
- Appy object-oriented methodology to design, develop, and test new functionalities in collaboration with developers and the quality assurance team.
- Customize and create new web user interfaces to customize the Guidewire software products, and coordinate implementation of custom solutions.
- Perform data modeling for data staging tables using SQL over the SQL Server and Oracle relational databases.
- Create, configure, and implement the integration points for the application architecture.
- Design and implement configuration and integration tests, including monitoring software incidents and communicating software issues to Guidewire development professionals.
- Assist with day-to-day maintenance, support, and upgrade issues.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong OO design, development and test skills, with proven pa erns knowledge, exceptional documentation skills, and the ability to communicate your thought process
- Must understand the concepts of relational databases
- Competency in writing and reviewing code and providing recommendations to customers and partners
- Enterprise software product implementation experience within complex, enterprise environments
- Experience leading and collaborating across multi-functional teams on complex, large-scale projects in multiple locations
- Experience in AGILE methodology
Other Must Haves for Success in this Role:
- Understand the internal dynamics of customers and partners to facilitate project plans and execution
- Ability to develop deep customer relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and tenacious problem solver
- Coaching and mentoring other team members, as necessary, on tools, best practices, and methodology
- Curiosity based on genuine love of technology and solving tough technical problems
- Ability to facilitate workshops, and to present and explain complex solutions and recommended solutions
- Strong Portuguese, Spanish, and English oral and written skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to Haves:
- Insurance industry experience, and understanding insurance business processes from a user perspective
- JAVA, J2EE, SQL, XML experience
- Guidewire InsuranceSuite experience
- Prior experience with Guidewire Gosu
- Familiar with Cloud/AWS services and code deployment processes
- Testing tools (such as JUnit) and understanding of software testing
Keywords: Consulting, Senior Consultant, Architect, Java, XML, ERP, CRM, JMS, JDBC, Gosu, json, REST, APIs, Apache Camel, Configuration, Integration, Insurance, Software Engineer, Development, SQL, C#
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.