Adventure's around the corner...
Revenue Recognition Analyst- Mississauga, Canada
- Department Finance
- Location Canada - Toronto
- Location Type Hybrid
- Review sales arrangements to ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with Guidewire policy and Revenue Recognition Accounting Standards – ASC 606;
- Prepare deal write-up for final revenue recognition accounting conclusions and supporting documentations for executed contracts and work with our external auditor;
- Partner with Deal Desk, Legal, Sale and Sale Operation, FP&A and other Finance teams for deal review during contract negotiations and monthly close tasks;
- Assist Managers in maintaining and updating internal revenue policies, procedure and SOX controls;
- Assist with other accounting projects/areas as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance. CPA preferred
- Experience with multiple business models such as SaaS, on-premise licenses, and services
- Great interpersonal skills to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly motivated and keen to learn.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, Saleforce CPQ and Oracle a plus.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.