Adventure's around the corner...
Software Architect Consultant – French Speaking - Spain
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Spain - Remote
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of implementation experience
- Advanced, hands on exposure to broad technical skills such as Object Oriented programming (preferably JAVA), relational databases (data modeling/SQL), web UI (design and development), XML, application architecture
- Software development lifecycle exposure (AGILE)
- Fluency in oral and written French.
- Insurance industry experience such as claims processing, policy rating, broker processing.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills and a strong ability to understand and influence customers
- Ability to build team collegiality on large scale programs with teams from different vendors and companies.
- Ability to find ways of solving or preempting problems and proactively dealing with any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Ability to gain respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to travel for onsite work.
- We provide exceptional support to our consultants, from a full-time dedicated Consulting manager whose focus is helping to enable and develop our staff and guide them on their career path within Guidewire, to our fantastic Global Mobility team who help provide flexible options to our consultants who need to travel for client engagement.
- We’re proud to shout about our excellent benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.