Adventure's around the corner...
Project Manager, GSC - Remote
- Department Delivery Services
- Location United States - Remote
- Spend most of your day working with Guidewire Software products.
- Manage the Project Lifecycle of multiple projects (up to 2) simultaneously from start to completion.
- Lead meetings and coach the team to follow Guidewire methodology for the project.
- Manage scope, time, budget, goals, scheduling, and strategy of projects.
- Communicate project status to management.
- Utilize software such as, Rally, Jira, SharePoint, Confluence, Microsoft Project Plan, Miro Smartsheets
- Manage Guidewire project team in an Agile environment, leading Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Scrums and Retrospectives.
- Maintain positive implementation experience for customer.
- Implementation partner management, tracking of financials and costs.
- Managing the status and Issue and risk processes on the project to keep executives up to date.
- Facilitate meetings, including identification of action items and follow up.
- Extensive Project Management experience; Must have project experience managing complex enterprise level project(s)
- Experience working across multiple projects, and in a project team environment.
- AWS Certification such as AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Experience in Cloud Computing specifically Cloud Migration Projects.
- Resource management experience
- Demonstrated skill in working with implementation partners, and managing multi-functional projects including software package implementations and information architecture.
- Follows Agile, Waterfall, Lean, Six Sigma or other project management methodologies to ensure complete, documented deliverables, controls, issue resolution, risk mitigation, etc.
- Very strong communication skills (listening, written and verbal).
- Demonstrated excellent negotiation skills within challenging situations.
- Ability to anticipate, mitigate, and resolve risks and conflicts across different stakeholders.
- Ability to function successfully within fast paced, complex projects.
- Experience working with onshore and offshore resources across multiple geographies.
- Technical knowledge of Java enterprise projects and assumes excellent usage level of Microsoft applications stack.
- Experience managing the migration of applications and data between on-prem versions and cloud.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team with effective decision making.
- PMP, Prince2 or Equivalent qualification
- Degree in related information technology or business background
Nice to have
- P&C or other Insurance experience
- Vendor management experience is a plus.
- Scrum Master Certification
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.