Adventure's around the corner...
Revenue Analyst - San Mateo, CA
- Department Finance
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Partner with cross functional teams (Professional Services Operations, Finance etc.) to resolve Sales Order related issues
- Manage the timely and accurate integration of Sales Orders from SpringCM to Salesforce
- Review sales orders to ensure compliance with company guidelines and policies
- Review and process transactions as part of the order-to-cash process to ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and revenue recognition accounting standards
- Assist in maintaining and updating internal documentation for revenue policies, procedures, controls and SOX compliance
- Review and prepare journal entries and reconciliations for revenue and related accounts (revenue, deferred revenue, deferred costs, AR and/or unbilled AR)
- Prepare schedules to support for close activities and audit requirements, and external reporting processes
- Provide input for on-going development and improvement on systems and operation process
- Assist with ad hoc reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of accounts receivable/revenue accounting and operations experience required
- Solid planning and prioritization skills. Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of revenue accounting (ASC 606) is preferred
- Proven ability to independently take ownership and manage assigned tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment.
- Must be a team player and self-starter
- Detail-oriented with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills required
- Systems experience or desire to learn new systems (Oracle ERP, FinancialForce, Learning Management System and Salesforce)
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.