Adventure's around the corner...
Global Sales Operations Intern - (6 months) - East Coast, NA
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location United States - Remote
- Extract Salesforce Reports to share with business leaders
- Responsible for maintaining data hygiene within the CRM
- Aid in presentation creation (all hands calls/executive presentations)
- General support to Sales Operations Team
- Assist in sales Go-to-market framework for next fiscal year
- Analyze data and identify trends
- Recent new graduate or final year student coming from degree in Business / Sales / IT or Data background.
- Microsoft Suite Skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Creative problem solver
- Relationship builder
- This position requires attention to detail, patience, and an understanding of sales pipeline
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates good team player attributes
- East coast or Central North America timezone
Preferred but not required:
- Data analysis experience
- Salesforce or other CRM exposure
- Data visualization experience
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.